Buying Experiences are Important to Social Selling in Q4
In this episode of the Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales, we will be talking with Matt Ruedlinger of Triple R Marketing in Bloomington, Indiana. Matt’s experience in creating amazing customer experiences is a timely topic for Q4. Watch and listen as we invite him to share how social selling sales pros can create amazing buying experience in Q4.
Social Selling News
About Our Guest – Matthew Ruedlinger of Triple R Marketing
Matt Ruedlinger hails from Bloomington, Indiana Area. As Founder and CEO of the marketing firm Triple R Marketing, Matt has been described as “highly creative with an unparalleled understanding of service”. With over 20 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales, Matt has helped small-local businesses and brand-name Fortune 500 companies alike become leaders in their industry. He has worked alongside world-renowned author and sales expert Jeffrey Gitomer, and has helped businesses promote their products at high-profile events such as the Sport Emmy Awards.
Matt’s vision of Triple R Marketing is key to his core belief and operating principles, driving him to create distinguished customer experiences, “Customer experiences are not planned based on data, they happen when you empower the right people who love what they do, and I love what I do.”
How to create amazing experiences in Q4?
Matt offers these suggestions for creating amazing customer experiences.
- Make a hand written note for each one thanking them for their business
- Create a program to roll out through the year about creating an amazing customer experience..
- Look at your customers to see what the low point is in the process for your industry… how can you create a great customer experience around that time?
- Bottom line – I want to deal with my friends before anyone else
- Take the strong connections you have, branch off of that. Gift card for referrals
- Start a group where people get together and help each other out with their sales
Matt’s company, Triple R Marketing, has a 98% customer retention rate since 2005. He explains why speed has been critical and why eliminating procrastination is important in a world of instant gratification.
Here is the link to the episode of the B2B Growth Podcast that Matt Ruedlinger was on.
This Episode’s Social Selling Tips
- Private YouTube Messages
- Nimble.com 4.0 http://www.nimble.com/blog/meet-nimble-4-0-the-simply-smarter-social-sales-marketing-crm/
- Hashtags on LinkedIn Mobile
- Stop being desperate – Don’t reply with a pitch
- Follow up with a call to action
B2B Social Selling Training Online
Check out our new course: Establishing a Social Selling Routine.
Visit SocialSelling.Training to access the most comprehensive online social selling training available. Register and we will start your training off for free with two courses; Linking Profile Fundamental for the Social Seller and Twitter Profile Fundamentals for the Social Seller. In addition, we will show you how the path to social selling was blazed in our “Introduction to Social Selling” lesson. These courses are free and will be updated as changes are rolled out to LinkedIn and Twitter. Visit SocialSelling.Training to register today.
Thank you to our Sponsor
The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales is sponsored in kind by North Carolina State University – Technology Training Solutions. Please be sure to visit to learn more about their professional continuing education opportunities so you too can sharpen your technology skills and remain competitive in your industry.
Audio Run-time: 43:17
The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support sales and buying cycles and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales