Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer get together again for the Special Edition of the Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast. Greg’s article on LinkedIn, “Social Selling is about Opening, not Closing,” received an incredible response. It quickly became the top post about Social Selling on LinkedIn in the past six months (according to BuzzSumo.com). So Martin and Greg take this post a set further in this extended episode.
Sponsor Info: The NC State Technology Training Solutions Center is holding the “Social Selling with LinkedIn to Drive Sales” class on August 26 and 27 from 6pm to 9pm. To learn more please visit “Classroom Training.”
Martin asks Greg the following questions:
- What should a Salesperson’s LinkedIn profile look like?
- What shouldn’t be in a Salesperson’s LinkedIn profile?
Listening for Buying Signals
- How can Social Sellers use social networks to listen for buying signals?
- What are some examples of social buying signals?
- Where can I find content to share with buyers?
- What is an effective approach to sharing content?
- How should I use social networks to build my professional brand?
Social Selling and Customer Success
- Does Social Selling stop after you open a new account?
Listen for a special offer made by Greg with regards to his upcoming Social Selling ebook. Be sure to act on it!!
Run time: 33:20
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales