Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer discuss why you should update your LinkedIn profile from an employer-facing profile to a customer-facing profile if you are not currently looking for work. Greg explains how you should update your Headline, Summary and Experience sections by showing how you bring value to your clients and showing your commitment to the industry you are selling into.
Greg also shares a new status update LinkedIn has rolled out for those that are flagged when they share content into LinkedIn Groups that are flagged as spam by group members. This status update lets you know that your submissions to groups will be moderated. This is also known as SWAM, sight-wide administrative moderation.
It is recommended that listeners of this podcast should also view the video of this podcast found in this post. Some of the examples we reference in this episode would be easier to understand if you viewed the video podcast too.
Run time: 24:13
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales