Martin Brossman sits down with Kathy McCullough-Testa, the Special Events and Community Information Coordinator for the Town of Duck, NC. Get a peek inside how a small town uses social media marketing. This is a great episode to hear before your next visit to North Carolina’s Outer Banks. Discover how she uses social media to share information with residents and visitors. Also, understand how she uses social media to address public concerns and complaints. Because social media is part of several departments in an organization, these practices apply in private business too.
Run time: 29:06
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales