Greg Hyer and Martin Brossman discuss Google+, the new social network from Google. Get an overview of some of the features on Google Plus including Circles, Sparks and Hangouts. Gain insight on how to determine who to circle and who not to, how to use Hangouts to educate prospects and stay in touch with customers and using Sparks to keep up on topics that you are interested in.
Read the article written by Greg Hyer, “Be Careful Who to Follow on Google+”
Get Martin Brossman and Anora McGaha’s new book “Social Media for Business.”
The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales