Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer discuss the importance of getting your local business on Google Maps and how to get started. Martin points out how critical it is that local businesses take ownership of their business listings. Customers could be leaving cheers and jeers on your listing or images that are not relevant to your business could appear without you being aware. It could damage your business’s reputation.
Find out what you need to do to secure your Google Places for Business listing.
Greg offers a couple tips on using mobile to drive business. For example, think about converting your website to responsive design using HTML 5 or participating on other mobile platforms such as Google’s Schemer app. (Update: Schemer has been discontinued by Google)
If you have a question reach out to us on any of the social networks you see below. Your question may inspire a show!
Run Time: 13:03
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales