The continuing education of our sales professionals is critical to their success and the success of the company they represent. In this episode Martin Brossman, Greg Hyer and Elyse Archer talk with Holly Sullenger of North Carolina State University – Technology Training Solutions about the importance of being an adult learner, especially for sales professionals.
Holly gives us a few suggestions to start:
- Knowing your learning style
- Look for the tools we can use
- Build the relationships we need to enhance our education
- Scheduling time to learn and make it a non-negotiable
NCSU-TTS is an in-kind sponsor of the Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast. To discover the adult learning and professional education opportunities available please visit http://linkingsales.wpengine.com/ncsutts.
Audio Run-time: 18:02
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales