Guest Brandon Bornancin of Seamless.AI talks with Greg Hyer, Martin Brossman and Elyse Archer about social selling, AI, bots and things that make Elon Musk nervous.
Some of the topic explored in this show include:
- If AI is not even as smart as an amoeba why is Elon Musk so concerned? What does he gain by feeding AI fears?
- Using AI and Machine Learning to help with building authentic connections with customers.
- How are tools like Seamless.AI helping support a sales professional’s success? Using thousands of data points to get you the info you need, like a “google for sales information”
- How can sales professionals stay relevant with more and more AI taking over part of their roles? What’s our competitive advantage 5 or 10 years down the road?
- How do you know if an AI or Machine Learning product is the real deal or not?
- How the commonly accepted auto pitch on LinkedIn is NOT Social Selling!
- The three areas that sales professionals should be focusing to stay competitive.
Also learn more about seamless.ai at http://www.seamless.ai/
And a number of free education resources form seamless.ai at http://www.seamless.ai/university/
Check out the special offer promo code from Seamless.ai on the show and pick up some free credits you can add to your Seamless.AI account!
Social Selling News
LinkedIn – hiQ lawsuit – hiQ wins!
LinkedIn rolling out notification in messenger to let you know when a connection is online.
LinkedIn Native video
Social Selling Podcast Sponsor
FINALLY! Our Fundamentals of Social Selling course is available on SocialSelling.training! This course is the culmination of 7 years worth of research and classroom instruction. The Fundamentals of Social Selling is not just a course for those new to social selling, it sets the sales person on the correct path to success with social selling. We show students the right way to use social selling techniques to build relationship and open new business through the social selling sales journey.
This course contains 10 modules, 67 lessons and over 5 hours of in depth training content. You will learn about buyer personas, gain a deep understanding of how Social Engagement, Social Capital, Social Proximity and Social Listening, learn how to measure Social Selling Metrics and KPIs and much more.
We have a very special limited time promo code for new students. All you need to do is connect with Greg or Martin on LinkedIn and mention you’d like the coupon code in your invite message. Yes, you need to send a personalized invite. Trust us, it will be worth your time. Take this course today at SocialSelling.Training.
B2B Social Selling Training Online
Visit SocialSelling.Training to access the most comprehensive online social selling training available. Start your training off for with two courses; Linking Profile Fundamental for the Social Seller and Twitter Profile Fundamentals for the Social Seller. In addition, we will show you how the path to social selling was blazed in our “Introduction to Social Selling” lesson. These courses are free and will be updated as changes are rolled out to LinkedIn and Twitter. Visit SocialSelling.Training to register today.
Audio Run-time: 51:47
The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support sales and buying cycles and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales