Jack Kosakowski, a very well respected practitioner of Social Selling, joins Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer to discuss his best practices in social selling.
But first, the news:
- Nimble.com’s new Gmail Tracking feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yFKyvNSl1c.
- Quuu.co hand curated content suggestions you can share using Buffer. Greg will be writing about his couple month’s using the service.
- LinkedIn beat Wall Street expectations because of Talent Solutions, user growth and user activity on Mobile. Analysts want to see more from Lynda.com acquisition and Sales Navigator’s contribution to overall revenue performance. Read the report about LinkedIn here on Bloomberg.com.
Jack Kosakowski is the Global Head Of B2B Social Sales Strategy at Creation Agency and the Co-Host of the Sales Tech Talk Podcast. He is a well respected member of the social selling advocate community. In his previous role as a senior sales executive at Act-On, the marketing automation company, Jack used social selling techniques to generate over $1 million in revenue.
Here are some of the questions we asked Jack with parts of the answers he gave
Q: Why did management not fire you for social selling?
A; Management believed in him and his goal was to make quota. They didn’t care.
Q: What was the most useful aspect of social selling?
A: Get visible, get valuable. Getting connected. Social selling strengthens your sales process.
Q: What does your routine look like and how do you stick to it?
A: It comes down to focus. It’s about conversations. All starts and ends with a conversation. Buyer focused. Working to get them off-line.
For more, listen to the episode or watch the interview. There’s a ton more value inside.
Visit SocialSelling.Training to start your online training. Register and we will start your training off for free with two courses; Linking Profile Fundamental for the Social Seller and Twitter Profile Fundamentals for the Social Seller. In addition, we will show you how the path to social selling was blazed in our “Introduction to Social Selling” lesson. These courses are free and will be updated as changes are rolled out to LinkedIn and Twitter. Visit SocialSelling.Training to register today.
The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales is sponsored in kind by North Carolina State University – Technology Training Solutions. Please be sure to visit to learn more about their professional continuing education opportunities so you too can sharpen your technology skills and remain competitive in your industry.
Audio Run-time: 41:41
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales