Don’t Let Your LinkedIn Endorsements Manage You
Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer are back with the latest installment of Linking into Sales – The Social Selling Podcast. Martin and Greg show you the newest features with LinkedIn endorsements. Many people are seeking a better understanding of how to use LinkedIn Endorsements or to even use them at all. So, Greg and Martin give you a How-To overview.
Here’s a what we will cover:
- How to shut off LinkedIn Endorsements
- How to rearrange LinkedIn Endorsements
- How to turn off endorsements you have received from specific first degree connections
- How to delete certain endorsements
LinkedIn endorsements are helpful with giving you insight into how your network sees you. And on the flip side, LinkedIn Endorsements are the best way to target specific members using LinkedIn’s advertising platform. For more details watch or listen to this episode!
If you have a question reach out to us on any of the social networks you see below. Your question may inspire a show!
Run Time: 14:42
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales