Social Selling can be used to approach your kid’s job search
Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer discuss how parents should get involved with jump starting their kid’s career and teach them about Social Selling. While there’s perspective will be different, it’s important to understand how they see the world. Here are a few items they discuss and you should ask as you help your kids.
- Are they are getting real world experience?
- Are they are building their LinkedIn profile?
- Is the school the best for applying real world learning?
- Are you creating content that attracts potential employers?
- Have you prepared your kids for entering the job market?
- Have you advised them on their path choices?
You know the job market is different. You’ve got to prepare them for the unexpected. Now is the time for them to take risks and develop their knowledge through experiences.
Run time: 14:48
The Linking into Sales Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
It’s So Easy to Fall in Love With
Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer get together on a Google Hangout to share why they love social selling and why you should too! Here are a few of the reasons why they like it.
- It helps the customer become more informed about you and the company you represent.
- It helps you correctly identifying the right prospects.
- It’s not a passive activity. The best use tools like Social CRM and other social media management platforms to manage their routines.
- Social Selling professionals use content to help the buyer navigate the buyer’s journey.
- It’s about quickly establishing a trusting relationship between the sales person and the buyer.
- It requires sales people to be authentic and transparent.
Do you love social selling? Share your opinion with us on Twitter and LinkedIn. Be sure to share them with the LinkedIn Group too. See the links below.
Run time: 16:21
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
Social Selling is really not that complicated. This post was originally published on LinkedIn on May 1, 2014 and is authored by Greg Hyer. Recently,
This post originally appeared on LinkedIn on April 25th and is authored by Greg Hyer. You know that cousin you see every year at the
Martin Brossman sits down with David Phillips to discuss social selling. Is it just another buzz term? David Phillips says yes but you have to
Greg Hyer and Martin Brossman swim you towards the deep end as they discuss five ways to use LinkedIn to prospect and generate leads. 1.