On this show we take a deep dive in enhancing your customer’s experience that leads to greater sales with Barbara Giamanco. Her expertise includes Sales, Social Selling, Customer Experience. She is a best selling author, Speaker, Corp Webcast & Podcast Host. Be the curator of top information for your customer. You need to be always committed to learning.
Some of the questions explored on this show:
- What do you mean by the experience factor in sales?
- Buyers have pretty high expectations of sales people these days. What do buyers expect sellers to bring to the table?
- One of the most crucial elements of creating great sales experiences is that first interaction and beyond. Why does message matter so much?
- What is the right way to put together a message that will pique buyers interest?
- If there was one piece of advice you would offer salespeople today, what would it be.
- What about the customers that only care about price?
One of the tools mentioned was InsideView.
One of the books mentioned on the show: Selling To Zebras – The Untold Story…For Salespeople Kindle Edition by Chad Koser (Author), Jeff Koser (Author)
Learn more about Barbara Giamanco at:
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/barbaragiamanco/
- Social Selling Blog: http://barbaragiamanco.com/
- Hear her podcast show, The Razors Edge: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-razors-edge/id1011899021
B2B Social Selling Training Online
Visit SocialSelling.Training to access the most comprehensive online social selling training available. Start your training off for with two courses; Linking Profile Fundamental for the Social Seller and Twitter Profile Fundamentals for the Social Seller. In addition, we will show you how the path to social selling was blazed in our “Introduction to Social Selling” lesson. These courses are free and will be updated as changes are rolled out to LinkedIn and Twitter. Visit SocialSelling.Training to register today.
Audio Run-time: 55:45
The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support sales and buying cycles and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales