David Amerland joins us exploring the connection with what he learned over the last three years writing his book “The Sniper Mind: Eliminate Fear, Deal with Uncertainty, and Make Better Decisions”. Join us on a journey about what David learned by interviewing and researching top military snipers and how that applies to business, social selling and personal success. As David explains the military sniper carries a great responsibility to make sure to hit the right target and only the right target. These people have nothing biologically over the rest of us but have to get results with massively challenging and changing environments.
Topics explored include:
- How over the years military analogies have been used in business but few business people have live bullets shooting back at them. But their are dynamic similarity that can be useful to understand. The competitive advantage of borrowing the right strategies.
- What are real things David learned in his 3 year research that we all can use to be more effective in complex changing environments such as in business-to-business Social Selling.
- David’s journey of interviewing 100 military snipers and earning their trust.
- And much more!
Here is a link to David Amerland’s latest book on Amazon: The Sniper Mind: Eliminate Fear, Deal with Uncertainty, and Make Better Decisions
B2B Social Selling Training Online
Visit SocialSelling.Training to access the most comprehensive online social selling training available. Start your training off for with two courses; Linking Profile Fundamental for the Social Seller and Twitter Profile Fundamentals for the Social Seller. In addition, we will show you how the path to social selling was blazed in our “Introduction to Social Selling” lesson. These courses are free and will be updated as changes are rolled out to LinkedIn and Twitter. Visit SocialSelling.Training to register today.
Audio Run-time: 01:00:12
The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support sales and buying cycles and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales