Here are the previous episodes you should check out:
Here are the steps we cover:
Step 6: Connect with your LinkedIn content readers that are outside of your first degree network.
Step 7: Review all LinkedIn email reminders and job alert changes
Step 8: Save all hot buyers into LinkedIn tag folders
Step 9: Overcome the deadzone by sharing weekly content with your hot buyers
Step 10: Review other trigger event alerts on Google+, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Insideview.
Step 11: Follow-up on outstanding LinkedIn messages.
Step 12: Kick-start 5+ new conversations.
Here are a few of the tools we mentioned on the show:
Nuzzel - An easy way to see top news from your friends on Twitter
Conspire - Discover the best path to a new connection with your inbox.
HootSuite - Social media account management solution
Nimble - Your social relationship management tool.
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales