Greg Hyer and Martin Brossman discuss implementing a social selling strategy. This podcast was created in response to an engagement Greg had with Adam Lewites of InsightPool on Twitter. He asked what was the best way to implement a social selling strategy. Listen to this show to understand how activities and results can be tracked and how sales management can be involved in the success of implementing a social selling program.
Greg referenced a previous episode about Social Selling KPIs. Visit Episode 55 - What are Social Selling KPIs to review the KPIs you can use to start measuring your success in social selling.
How are you implementing a social selling strategy? Share your comments below or Tweet us on Twitter using hashtag #LinkingSales65.
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales