Greg Hyer and Martin Brossman welcome Jon Ferrara, the founder and CEO of Nimble.com and the pioneer of CRM. Seasoned sales professionals may recognized him as the creator of GoldMine, the contact manager from the 1990’s.
Greg and Martin talk with Jon about how creating relationships in sales had changed and how his web-based CRM helps sales professionals better engage and grow those relationships.
When listening to this episode Jon stresses that relationships must end in a result. In business, this is very important. Social networks and social media can get you off track and send you down the wrong path.
Jon mentions that you need passion, purpose and a plan when it comes to selling. You must have a passion for what you’re selling. Your purpose is to find people that that can share your passion. You must have a plan to help you execute your passion and purpose.
This episode is a bit longer than usual, but it’s so good and you’re going to want to listen all the way through.
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales