Your reputation is on the line! Whether you’re paying attention to it or not.
A powerful interview with reputation expert Andy Beal, on what sales professionals need to pay attention to in social selling for building and maintaining a result driven reputation.
Andy Beal is the CEO of online reputation management firm Reputation Refinery and Trackur.com a social media monitoring tool. An expert in online reputation, Andy Beal is the author of Repped: 30 Days to a Better Online Reputation and coauthor of Radically Transparent, Monitoring and Managing Reputations Online.Other roles include editor award-winning Marketing Pilgrim blog, founder of online diary Journalate, and photographer for Go Visit Hawaii. Andy Beal also serves on the board of directors for the Raleigh Rescue Mission.
Topic explored included:
- Why should a sales professional focus on building and supporting his online reputation? Shouldn’t they just focus on sales and their job! Promoting only the product or brand?
- What do you see as the connection with Reputation Building and Social Selling, for Sales professionals?
- What are some mistakes you see happening with sales professional related to their reputation?
- Are there any apps or tools you recommend for Sales Professionals to use in regards to their reputation, reputation of their company and monitoring the competition?
- Exploring the relationship between character and reputation.
- What are the benchmarks we should look for to know when we’ve created amazing content?
- What’s more important - quality or quantity?
- When should you respond vs. not to respond to a negative review?
Resources mentioned on the show and how to learn more about Andy Beal:
- Andy Beal’s Podcast: Reputation Rainmaker
- Andy’s book: Repped: 30 Days to a Better Online Reputation Kindle Edition
- Andy’s reputation management and social media monitoring platform: Trackur
- Andy Beal on LinkedIn and Andy Beal on Twitter
Social Selling Podcast Sponsor
FINALLY! Our Fundamentals of Social Selling course is available on SocialSelling.training! This course is the culmination of 7 years worth of research and classroom instruction. The Fundamentals of Social Selling is not just a course for those new to social selling, it sets the sales person on the correct path to success with social selling. We show students the right way to use social selling techniques to build relationship and open new business through the social selling sales journey.
This course contains 10 modules, 67 lessons and over 5 hours of in depth training content. You will learn about buyer personas, gain a deep understanding of how Social Engagement, Social Capital, Social Proximity and Social Listening, learn how to measure Social Selling Metrics and KPIs and much more.
We have a very special limited time promo code for new students. All you need to do is connect with Greg or Martin on LinkedIn and mention you’d like the coupon code in your invite message. Yes, you need to send a personalized invite. Trust us, it will be worth your time. Take this course today at SocialSelling.Training.
Social Selling News
LinkedIn releases “Lite” version of mobile app for users in India with limited bandwidth.
LinkedIn Native Video is rolling out on mobile. You will be able to upload video up to 10 minutes long and play in the feed automatically.
B2B Social Selling Training Online
Visit SocialSelling.Training to access the most comprehensive online social selling training available. Start your training off for with two courses; Linking Profile Fundamental for the Social Seller and Twitter Profile Fundamentals for the Social Seller. In addition, we will show you how the path to social selling was blazed in our “Introduction to Social Selling” lesson. These courses are free and will be updated as changes are rolled out to LinkedIn and Twitter. Visit SocialSelling.Training to register today.
Audio Run-time: 52:58
The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support sales and buying cycles and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales