Greg Hyer and Martin Brossman discuss social selling KPIs and why they matter to sales management and the sales professional. If we don’t measure our work against benchmarks we cannot improve the work we do. Sales Management must also be aware of what these KPIs do and how to determine the performance of their teams.
Examples of Social Selling KPIs include:
- The number of new 1st degree connections
- The number of Welcome messages sent
- The number of replies received from the welcome message
- The number of messages sent asking for a demo
- The number of messages received accepting a demo
- The number of follow up phone calls made following a connection request
- The number of demos made
- The number of proposals sent
- The number of sales made
This list includes measurements that aren’t exclusive to social selling. We include them because they are a result of the work that was done to help the buyer navigate the buying process using social selling techniques.
What social selling KPIs do you use to measure your success? Please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. We will be sure to share them on a future episode.
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales