Martin Brossman sits down with David Phillips to discuss what skills you should have in your B2B tool box. Skills such as business acumen, being a strategic partner, being a leader, understanding the voice of the customer, being accountable, understanding the customer’s industry, product, competitors and overall business.
David mentions October’s Virtual Sales Summit and what impressed him the most about them. Check out the recordings of the Virtual Sales Summit hosted by Funnelholic below:
- The Blueprint for a World Class Sales Organization, Presented by David Brock
- The 4 Critical Skills for the Successful Modern Salesperson, Presented by S. Anthony Iannarino
- The Guide to Social Selling Strategy: How to Use Social to Crush Your Number, Presented by Ryan Tognazzini
- 10 Ways Sales Can Deliver a Great Buying Experience, Presented by Scott Albro
David leaves you with a tip about tagging contacts on LinkedIn.
If you have a question reach out to us on any of the social networks you see below. Your question may inspire a show!
Run Time: 15:42
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales