Greg Hyer and Martin Brossman introduce you to LinkedIn Sponsored Updates. We have mentioned in previous episodes the importance of having a Company Page. This is a good reason to keep your page up to date. The only way you can do a sponsored update is through your company page.
Sponsored updates allow companies to share updates natively, in the activity stream of targeted LinkedIn users. In this episode, learn how Sponsored Updates can be used to target specific members, what it will cost and what type of program to run. A big point to remember is that you can include and exclude other members using the filters made available to you.
Shout out to Chris Snell, Inside Sales Manager at Care.com! Thanks for connecting with us!
If you have a question reach out to us on any of the social networks you see below. Your question may inspire a show!
Run Time: 15:41
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales