Rory Vaden, MBA CSP is Cofounder of Southwestern Consulting, a Self-Discipline Strategist and an Internationally Renowned Speaker. His first book Take the Stairs was a #1 Wall St Journal and #2 New York Times bestseller. His new book Procrastinate on Purpose is the first book ever to focus on the emotional side of productivity and it presents 5 methods to literally multiply your time. Listen to his weekly podcast and get free daily insights at Rory Vaden’s Blog.
Here are three of the predictions that Greg, Martin and Elyse discuss with Rory. The rest can be found in this blog post titled “10 Predictions About the Future of Selling in 2016 and Beyond“.
- Trust has to be built before the sales conversation ever begins.
- The emergence of the personal brand.
- There will be a coalescence of sales and marketing.
Rory explains what he means my servant selling and how sales must transform to help their clients even if it means you won’t make the sale.
You can watch Rory’s TEDTalk at TEDxDouglasville here: “How To Multiply Your Time.”
Audio Run-time: 31:10
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales