Using video in B2B Sales and Social Selling can be very effective for driving engagement and getting the message across. But it can also be intimidating for sales professionals. As more and more content is being created by Sales in an effort to engage prospects and move deals forward, we must expand our skill set to include video and being effective on camera.
In this episode, we talk with Grant Crowell, Director of Marketing at 919 Marketing. He’s a YouTube Certified Audience Growth professional and creator of a number of videos that help people understand digital etiquette. Grant shares with Martin, Greg and Elyse his insights on digital marketing with video as well as how sales can use video to drive conversation.
Greg opens the show by sharing some news that LinkedIn may be testing auto-playing of YouTube videos in the activity stream. Give the topic of discussion with Grant, this may be a timely update for you to consider with using video.
Audio Run-time: 50:06
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales