The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales celebrates its 100th episode with a look back at some of their favorite episodes. Martin Brossman, Greg Hyer and Elyse Archer's favorites include episodes from Rog Bates, Jill Rowley, Eric Quanstrom and Rachel Miller, Neal Isaacs, and Brian Lambert.
In this episode of the Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast, Martin Brossman talks with Rog Bates, who teaches standup comedy, how salespeople can use comedy to break the ice and create new business relationships. Don’t miss this show because there’s a ton of great info you can use right away!
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales