Interview with Tim Hughes and Katie King
Tim Hughes is the co-founder of Digital Leadership Associates, a Social-only agency based in the UK, that helps companies transfer with social. For example to increase revenue and competitive advantage. Tim is also the author of the best selling book “Social Selling – Influencing Buyers and Changemakers”.
Katie King is Director of Transformation at Digital Leadership Associates, and Co-Founder of AI in FM. She has delivered two TEDx presentations and is a regular on the international speaker circuit. Katie is also a frequent commentator on BBC TV and radio.
- AI and chatbots really are all around us now, what do you see it the biggest ways it is helping Social Selling?
- What are ways Salespeople can more smartly use AI and bots to support Social Selling?
- Which sales jobs do you think are first to be lost to AI and chatbots?
- What do you think are the sales jobs more secure against being lost to AI and chatbots?
CNBC Story Mentioned:
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is not worried about artificial intelligence displacing U.S. jobs for at least 50 to 100 years, he said Friday.
“I think that is so far in the future — in terms of artificial intelligence taking over American jobs — I think we’re, like, so far away from that that,” said Sec. Mnuchin at an event held by Axios. “Not even on my radar screen,” he added.
Social Selling News
Snapchat – It’s for rich, not for poor people
B2B Social Selling Training Online
Check out our new course: Establishing a Social Selling Routine.
Visit SocialSelling.Training to access the most comprehensive online social selling training available. Start your training off for with two courses; Linking Profile Fundamental for the Social Seller and Twitter Profile Fundamentals for the Social Seller. In addition, we will show you how the path to social selling was blazed in our “Introduction to Social Selling” lesson. These courses are free and will be updated as changes are rolled out to LinkedIn and Twitter. Visit SocialSelling.Training to register today.
Audio Run-time: 52:34
The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support sales and buying cycles and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales