It’s So Easy to Fall in Love With
Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer get together on a Google Hangout to share why they love social selling and why you should too! Here are a few of the reasons why they like it.
- It helps the customer become more informed about you and the company you represent.
- It helps you correctly identifying the right prospects.
- It’s not a passive activity. The best use tools like Social CRM and other social media management platforms to manage their routines.
- Social Selling professionals use content to help the buyer navigate the buyer’s journey.
- It’s about quickly establishing a trusting relationship between the sales person and the buyer.
- It requires sales people to be authentic and transparent.
Do you love social selling? Share your opinion with us on Twitter and LinkedIn. Be sure to share them with the LinkedIn Group too. See the links below.
Run time: 16:21
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales