Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer show you how to delete someone from your LinkedIn network. A lot of people ask how to do this. Maybe relationships go sour or they leave a job. Whatever the reason, removing someone from your network is a must-know for every member.
In addition, Martin and Greg show you how to hide and unhide people in your network from your activity stream. This is a good thing to know because some people simply over share. Also, they discuss what to do when you get a request from someone to connect from LinkedIn and you have no idea who they are.
Are strange people trying to connect with you? Maybe you’ve hidden someone’s update from your activity stream? How about deleting someone from your LinkedIn network? We welcome your comments and suggestions!
Run time: 14:57
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales