Nick Toman is the Head of Sales and Service Practice at CEB, now Gartner, and co-author of “The Challenger Customer” the follow up to the popular book “The Challenger Sale.” Nick and his team work with over 850 organizations worldwide delivering insightful sales effectiveness advice and support. He has been with CEB since 2004. CEB was acquired by Gartner in 2017.
In this episode Martin Brossman, Greg Hyer and Elyse Archer discussed with Nick a number of key points made by the book. The include identifying the motivator and understanding what commercial insights are.
Also discussed, “What is the difference between thought leadership and commercial insights?”
Social Selling News
- LinkedIn, HiQ spat presents big questions for freedom, innovation:
- New Twitter update lets you mute even more trolls
- Can Snapchat’s New ‘Snap Map’ Bring The World Closer Together?
B2B Social Selling Training Online
Visit SocialSelling.Training to access the most comprehensive online social selling training available. Start your training off for with two courses; Linking Profile Fundamental for the Social Seller and Twitter Profile Fundamentals for the Social Seller. In addition, we will show you how the path to social selling was blazed in our “Introduction to Social Selling” lesson. These courses are free and will be updated as changes are rolled out to LinkedIn and Twitter. Visit SocialSelling.Training to register today.
Audio Run-time: 56:03
The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support sales and buying cycles and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales