Greg Hyer and Martin Brossman take a question from a listener about using LinkedIn to get past the gatekeeper when trying to get in touch with a prospect. They also discuss two new features that have been rolling out, Mentions and Rich Media for your profile and how to use these features to generate leads.
“If I find someone on LinkedIn that I am not connected to, how do I get through a gatekeeper that may help me connect with that person via LinkedIn”
Listen to find out how Martin and Greg responded with a strategy to help get past and even bypass the gatekeeper.
Martin puts to rest the question about how far back you should go in your LinkedIn profile. Some trainers and consultants suggest not going back more than 15 years. Naturally, we disagree. Listen and find out why.
If you have a question reach out to us on any of the social networks you see below. Your question may inspire a show!
Run Time: 14:25The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales