Greg Hyer and Martin Brossman discuss using hashtags on social platforms and at conferences to help with your social selling activities.
Hashtags are used on social platforms to make it easier to find a discussion. They are utilized at conferences, for Twitter chats, to categorize shared content or as side comments. They are a great tool for social sellers to use to identify discussions and to brand themselves as an expert resource in their field.
Here are some links mentioned in the discussion:
Join the conversation about this episode on Twitter using #LinkingSales67
Greg and Martin are making progress on the development on an online Social Selling Training program and expect to launch it this fall. Please stay tuned for future updates.
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales