This episode of the Linking into Sales Social Selling podcast was recorded using the live video chat platform, Blab.im. Blab is a fast rising video chatting platform that competes with Google Hangouts on Air. Martin and Greg did a test run the night before and found it very engaging.
The discussion includes some questions from the audience including how to define social selling, the importance of social selling training and the metrics you should be monitoring to determine the effectiveness of your social selling program.
Audio Run-time: 54:17
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales