Greg Hyer and Martin Brossman have some fun with LinkedIn’s blog post “Top 10 Overused Buzzwords 2012” in this episode of the Linking into Sales Podcast. Martin opens by asking listeners to do some sort of random act of kindness in light of the Holiday season. Following this, Greg reviews the top 10 overused buzzwords used in LinkedIn profiles for 2012. The first list contains worldwide usage and a second list for US members.
Following the discussion, Martin mentions that Google has release a new feature on Google+ called Communities. Google+ users are now able to create public and private community groups based on their own criteria. Expect to see a future episode on Google+ Communities.
Run time: 27:25
Podcast Show Notes:
LinkedIn Blog Post: Top 10 Overused Buzzwords 2012
Google Announces Google+ Communities
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales