Martin Brossman goes solo and interviews David Phillips. David, a seasoned sales executive, has a great story to share about how he used LinkedIn, Twitter, blogging and a free press release service to get people calling him.
Martin and David also discuss whether you should write your LinkedIn profile in the first or third person and how David was able to link all his activity together, resulting in a winning organic search experience.
Run Time: 12:24
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales