Social Selling can be used to approach your kid’s job search
Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer discuss how parents should get involved with jump starting their kid’s career and teach them about Social Selling. While there’s perspective will be different, it’s important to understand how they see the world. Here are a few items they discuss and you should ask as you help your kids.
- Are they are getting real world experience?
- Are they are building their LinkedIn profile?
- Is the school the best for applying real world learning?
- Are you creating content that attracts potential employers?
- Have you prepared your kids for entering the job market?
- Have you advised them on their path choices?
You know the job market is different. You’ve got to prepare them for the unexpected. Now is the time for them to take risks and develop their knowledge through experiences.
Run time: 14:48
The Linking into Sales Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales