Greg Hyer and Martin Brossman sit down to discuss the recent announcement from Google about the changes happening to Google+ and how it’s being broken up in to three apps, Photos, Streams and Hangouts.
Next they discuss some recent changes to LinkedIn and how they will affect your social selling routine. The changes discussed include
1. Changes to your activity feed to help you find more engagement opportunities
2. Changes to search including the commercial search limit for non premium accounts.
3. Changes to Groups including the removal of the hero image, top contributors and the removal of multiple featured posts.
LinkedIn releases the Connected app for Android to help users find more engagement opportunities. LinkedIn has discontinued the Connected mobile app.
5. LinkedIn announces the new Lead Accelerator advertising platform for B2B businesses with more than 20,000 visitors.
The Linking into Sales Social Selling Podcast is a professional development podcast geared towards sales and marketing professionals that use social media tools and networks to support the sales process and help them become more proficient in social selling.
- Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/linkingin2sales
- Join our LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2450586
- Add us to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/+LinkingIntoSales
- Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LinkingSales
- Talk with us on Facebook: Facebook.com/linkingintosales